The MAXLIFE is a fluorometer for the quantitation of DNA, RNA, and protein, using the highly sensitive and accurate fluorescence-based quantitation dyes. Use of
dyes selective for DNA, RNA, and protein minimizes the effects of contaminants in your sample that affect the quantitation (pigments, biopolymers). Further, technologies used in the MAXLIFE
Fluorometer for attaining the highest sensitivity allow you to use as little as 1 μL of sample and still achieve high levels of accuracy, even with very dilute samples.
- Small sample (1 ul)
- Sensitivity (DNA, RNA) - 0.5 ng/uL (10% CV)
- Sensitivity (Protein) - 5 ng/uL (10% CV)
- Calculates concentration automatically
- Portable (Battery and AC power 110-250V)
- Compact size at only 17 x 13 x 3.5 cm
- Easily customize reagents and Dyes
Components for calibration:
The Fluorometer includes
Test-Calibration Standards: (100 preps/each) for:
- DNA (ss-DNA, Plasmid-DNA and ds-DNA)
For your consumption these Sets are available in 500 prep-sizes for a price of 40 Euro / each.