- optimized realtime PCR Mastermix using probe based detection (e.g.
FRET, Molecular Beacons or TaqMan)
- The Master mix contains dUTP instead of dTTP
- The qPCR / RT-PCR Mastermix DLP1 is ready-to-use and is optimized
for high specificity and sensitivity because of optimized reaction buffer
- easy to use because ready-to-use Master Mix for block based PCR
- The Master Mix can be used with ROX as reference dye (1x
- Detection and quantification of DNA and cDNA targets
- Profiling gene expression
- Microbial detection
- Viral load determination
The Master Mix contains all reagents required for qPCR (except template and primer) in a premixed 2x concentrated ready-to-use solution. The high
specificity and sensitivity of the mix is achieved by an optimized hot-start polymerase. Its activity is blocked at ambient temperature and switched on automatically at the onset of the initial
denaturation. The thermal activation prevents the extension of non-specifically annealed primers and primer-dimer formations at low temperatures during PCR setup.
The mix contains dUTP instead of dTTP and allows an UNG (Uracil-N-Glycosylase) treatment at the onset of thermal cycling to prevent carry-over contaminations of DNA from previous PCR reactions.
Concentration: The Master mix is 2x concentrated
List of components:
Hot-Start Polymerase for qPCR, dATP, dCTP, dGTP, dUTP, optimized reaction buffer with KCl and MgCl2, stabilizers and enhancers, PCR-grade
Transportation: with blue ice
Storage: at 4°C for 3 months, at -20°C for more than 12 months
Manufactured and quality-controlled in accordance with ISO