FAST 2.0 Bst Mastermix is an extraordinary candidate for isothermal amplifications:
- DNA strand displacement amplification (SDA)
- Cross priming amplification (CPA)
- Rolling-circle amplification (RCA)
- Loop-mediated isothermal amplification of DNA
- Reverse transcription isothermal multiple-self-
matching-initiated amplification (RT-ISMA)
- Polymerase chain displacement reaction (PCDR)
- Sequencing of very low amounts of DNA template
General benefits of isothermal amplification:
- More resistant in Plant tissue of blood samples to
- Very fast screening of many DNA samples
- Inexpensive and simple method
- Extreme sensitive detection
FAST 2.0 Bst Mastermix (2x), genetically improved Bacillus stearothermophilus cloned to E. Coli in a ready-to-use Mastermix, for next generation of isothermal DNA
The Mastermix allows the detection within up to 5 to 10 minutes (when using an extra primer pair) and thus it is 2 to 3 times quicker than other Bst DNA Polymerases.
The optimized FAST 2.0 Bst Mastermix amplification results can be compared with about 28-31 cycles in a standard PCR-Cycler Platform. The FAST 2.0 Bst Mastermix offers
high strand displacement capability. The optimal temperature range is between 60°C and 65 °C.
Method of detection:
We recommend to use the fluorescent DNA stain EvaGreen to add in the reaction Mix or to use the ready to use FAST Mastermix 2.0 Bst with Evagreen Cat.-No. S650 or S660
(Mastermix 2.0 Bst with EvaGreen and ROX)
Fast 2.0 Bst Polymerase, dNTPs, reaction buffer, glycerol, EvaGreen as intercalating dye, stabilizer and enhancer.
READY-to-use. The Mastermix is 2x concentrated
The Mastermix is available with high ROX content as normalization dye.
Concentration: 2 x
Storage condition: @ -20°C; for short term (up to 10-12 weeks) at +4°C
Shipping: on blue ice