May you have a look to a similar product:
GREEN DNA-RNA dye is a newly developed fluorescent dye for the detection of nucleic acids. It is applicable for staining of dsDNA, ssDNA as well as RNA. Sensitivity is comparable to ethidium
bromide. GREEN DNA-RNA is non-toxic and ecofriendly and thus an uncompromising alternative to ethidium bromide. For staining, GREEN DNA-RNA can directly be added to the gel. Alternatively,
staining is possible after electrophoresis.
- Fluorescent dye for dsDNA, ssDNA and RNA
- 20000 x concentrated
- Supplied in water instead of DMSO
- Compatible with common ethidium bromide documentation systems
- Excitation with UV or blue light (excitation maxima 295 nm and 490 nm)
- Detection same as ethidium bromide (emission maximum 530 nm)
- Storage at 4 °C, light-protected
Protocol: please see manual for Pre - or Post-staining
TAE Agarose gel: 1,5 %; 312 nM UV-Table, 590 nm filter.
Green bands: Green DNA-RNA-dye 1:20000
Red bands: Ethidiumbromide 0,5 µg/ml