- reverse transcription activity
- increased activity
- nucleic acid amplification methods, including isothermal amplification
- whole genome amplification
Bst DNA Polymerase, Large Fragment is the portion of the Bacillus stearothermophilus DNA Polymerase protein that contains the 5´ → 3´ polymerase activity, but lacks 5´ →3´ exonuclease activity.
Enzyme provide strong strand displacement activity. The optimum temperature is from 60-65 ⁰C. Bst becomes heat inactivated at 80 ⁰C. Bst Polymerase, Large Fragment is prepared from an E. coli
strain containing a gene of the Bacillus stearothermophilus DNA Polymerase gene, lacking the 5´ → 3´ exonuclease domain.
Storage condition: @ -20°C in 10 mM Tris-HCl (pH 8.0 @ 25°С), 10 mM KCl, 1% BSA, 0,02% Tween 20, 50% glycerol.
Unit definition: One unit is defined at the amount of enzyme that will incorporate 10 nmol of dNTP into acid insoluble material in 30 minutes at 65°C.
Purity: > 97 %
Heat inactivation: @ 80°C for 20 minutes.
Concentration: 8 U / µl
Reaction buffer (10X): provided
MgSO4: Provided in a separate Tube
Transport: on blue ice
- Recommended for long term storage: 0.1% Triton X-100
- Reaction temperatures above 70°C are not recommended.
- Bst DNA Polymerase cannot be used for thermal cycle sequencing.