- Excellent Multiplex Master for assays of 4 and more
- Hotstart Taq with mAB and all components for succesfull
- Setting up at roomtemperature; optimized for block based
- 2-times concentrated; 2x1,25 ml Mastermix
- NO-ROX (product code: M100-200; M100-1000)
- LOW-ROX (product Code: M110-200, M110-1000)
- HIGH-ROX: (product code: M120-200, M120-1000)
- Detection and quantification of DNA and cDNA targets
- Profiling gene expression
- Microbial detection
- Viral load determination
Block based PCR-Cycler
The PCR-Master Mix contains all reagents required for qPCR (except template and primer) in a premixed 2x concentrated ready-to-use solution.
The high specificity and sensitivity of the mix is achieved by an optimized hot-start polymerase.
Its activity is blocked at ambient temperature and switched on automatically at the onset of the initial denaturation. The thermal activation prevents the extension of non-specifically annealed
primers and primer-dimer formations at low temperatures during PCR setup.
The mix offer dUTP instead of dTTP.
Concentration: The Mastermix is 2x concentrated
List of components qPCR / MultiplexMaster mix:
Hot-Start Polymerase for qPCR, dATP, dCTP, dGTP, dUTP, ROX (depending on the product-code), optimized reaction buffer with
KCl, Ammoniumsulfate and MgCl2, stabilizers and enhancers,
separate Tube: PCR-grade water
Transportation: with blue ice
Storage: @ 4°C up to 3 months; @ -20°C for more than 12 months,
Note: protect from Light when ROX is used