- The Master mix contains dTTP
- It contains EvaGreen as fluorescent dye
- The qPCR / RT-PCR Mastermix EVA 1 is ready-to-use and is optimized for high specificity and sensitivity because of optimized
- Easy to use because ready-to-use Master Mix
- The Master Mix can be used with ROX as reference dye (1x
- Detection and quantification of DNA and cDNA targets
- Profiling gene expression
- Microbial detection
- Viral load determination
- Analysis of SNPs, mutations and methylations in PCR amplicons
The Master Mix contains all reagents required for qPCR (except template and primer) in a premixed 2x concentrated ready-to-use solution. The high specificity and sensitivity of the mix
is achieved by an optimized hot-start polymerase. Its activity is blocked at ambient temperature and switched on automatically at the onset of the initial denaturation. The thermal activation
prevents the extension of non-specifically annealed primers and primer-dimer formations at low temperatures during PCR setup.
Concentration: The Master mix is 2x concentrated
List of components:
Hot-Start Polymerase for qPCR, dATP, dCTP, dGTP, dTTP (0,5mM each), optimized reaction buffer with EvaGreen and 4mM MgCl2, stabilizers and
enhancers, PCR-grade water
Transportation: with blue ice
Storage: at 4°C for 3 months, at -20°C for more than 12 months,
Note: protect from Light
Recommended ROX mixture:
HighROX (0.6-1 µl per 50 µl of total reaction volume): Applied Biosystems: 7000, 7300, 7700, 7900HT Fast, StepOne, StepOnePlus.
LowROX (0.6-1 µl per 50 µl of total reaction volume): Applied Biosystems: 7500, Stratagene: Mx3000P, Mx3005P, Mx4000P.