- High specificity and High sensitivity
- Easy and convenient in use
- developed for RNA and DNA virus amplicons with the same plate
- Unique RNAScribe enzyme Reverse Transcriptase genetically engineered (M-MULV)
- Stable at room temperature for up to 5 days
- Reverse transcriptase can work at high temperatures (up to 60 °С)
- Standardized conditions of the same-type reactions
- PCR products can be further subjected to TA cloning due to deoxyadenosine overhangs at the ends of amplified DNA fragments.
RNAScribe RT Reverse Transcriptase (RT) is a genetically engineered MMLV (Moloney Murine Leukemia Virus) based Reverse Transcriptase. This is an RNA‐directed DNA polymerase that can
synthesize a complementary DNA strand from ssRNA or ssDNA and is active over a broad range of reaction temperatures from 37°C-60°C. RNAScribe RT is a robust enzyme for RNA detection and has
enhanced stability at room temperature with no activity loss for up to 1 month. This RT contains a functional RNase H domain which can increase the sensitivity of RT‐qPCR (quantitative
reverse transcription PCR).
- Gene expression analysis;
- For labs to test for both RNA and DNA viruses in a variety of samples
- One-step real-time RT-qPCR.
Limit of use:
max. Target length: 8 kb
Kit Components for RT-qPCR:
1. BioStar Enzyme-mix (25x)
50 mM Tris-НCl (рН 8.0 at 25 °С), 100 mM NaCl, 1 mM EDTA, 5 mM DTT, 50 % (v/v) glycerol and 0.1 % (v/v) NP-40, RNAscribe RT reverse transcriptase, highly-processive HS-Taq DNA polymerase and
inhibitor of RNases.
2.) Reaction Buffer (2x):
100 mM Tris-НCl (рН 8.3 at 25 °С), 150 mM KCl, 0.6 mM each dNTP, 8 mM MgCl2, 10mM TCEP, stabilizer
The absorption maximum of the inert dye is 615 nm.
@ -20°C, short term at room temperature up to 6 days.
@ +4°C for about 10 days.
About 30 times Multiple thawing/freezing without any loss of activity.
the product will be shipped with "blue ice"; up to 6 days @ room temperature.