- Maximo H-SPlus Taq DNA Polymerase is “inactive” at room-temperature
- When the reaction temperature is greater than 70 °C the Polymerase
“jumps” into action
- It is neither blocked by antibodies nor by chemically modification -> ultra-
short activation time
- For “high-yield” Hot-Start PCR results
- Multiplex PCR
- PCR setting up at room-temperature
- As sensitive Polymerase for PCR Diagnostics research
Maximo H-SPlus Taq DNA Polymerase (recombinant from Thermus aquaticus) catalyzes the polymerization of nucleotides into duplex DNA in 5'→3' direction in the presence of magnesium. It also
possesses a 5'→3' polymerization-dependent exonuclease replacement activity but lacks a 3'→5' exonuclease activity. The activation of the enzyme starts immediately at 70°C and requires no
increased time in heating or denaturation step. Its activity is blocked at ambient temperature and switched on automatically at the onset of the initial denaturation. The thermal activation
prevents theextension of nonspecifically annealed primers and primer-dimer formation at low temperatures during PCR setup.
One unit is defined as the amount of enzyme required to incorporate 10 nmoles of dNTP into acid-insoluble material in 30 min at 72°C.
Concentration: 5 u/µl
Storage buffer: 20 mM Tris-HCl, 100 mM KCl, 0.15 mM EDTA, 1 mM DTT, 0.5% Tween-20, 0.5% Nonidet P40, 50% (v/v) Glycerol, pH 8.1
GENEON OFFERS A GLYCEROL-free HS-Taq Polymerase. Please ask for product Code S410-GF.
Reaction buffers :
Reaction buffer (10X)” incomplete” (red cap):160 mM (NH4)2SO4, 670mM TrisHCl pH 8,8, 0,1% Tween-20, enhancers
Reaction buffer (10X) “complete” (yellow cap):160 mM (NH4)2SO4, 670mM TrisHCl pH 8,8, 0,1% Tween-20, enhancers, 25mM MgCl2
separate Tube: 100 mM MgCl2
- H-SPlus Taq DNA Polymerase is free from endonucleases and primer contamination, positive PCR performance with several templates of Lambda DNA (<= 12 kb) and human placenta DNA (3kb).