- Enzyme with hot start capability increases reaction specificity and
- DFS-Taq PLUS DNA polymerase activation requires not more than 5
- High selectivity and reaction yield
- The mix is colored for easy pipetting
- Reduced preparation time
- Real-time PCR with oligonucleotide probes
- Conventional PCR
- High-throughput PCR
- For detection of bacterial DNA
(ABI) 7000, 7300, 7700, 7900, 7900HT and StepOnePlus
Bio-Star PCR-Mastermix (2×) HIGH-ROX for probes is developed for quantitative real-time PCR with fluorescent probes. The Mastermix contains all components, except template and primers, for
- The mix is optimized for efficient and reproducible hot-start real-time
PCR of genomic, plasmid and viral DNA samples.
- The solution contains substances that increase half-life and
processivity of DFS-Taq PLUS DNA polymerase blocked by MAB amd
by enhancing its stability during PCR.
- It includes components that influence primer annealing temperature
and characteristics of template melting thus enabling to increase the
specificity of PCR and use templates with complicated structure.
- DFS-Taq Plus DNA polymerase is inactive at room temperature
because of monoclonal antibodies.
- The inert dye allows control when using multi-well plates. Use of the kit
saves time and minimizes contamination risk due to reduced number of
Components and Mixture
2X Bio-Star PCR-Master mix HIGH-ROX for probes contains:
- 100 mM Tris-НCl (рН 8.5 at 25 °С), 100 mM KCl, 0.4 mM each of dNTP,
10 mM MgCl2, 0.1 U/µl DFS-Taq DNA Polymerase, 0.025% Tween 20,
900 nM ROX fluorescent dye stabilizers and enhancers
- Tube of MgCl2 100 mM
- Water Mol.Bio Grade 2 x 1,25 ml
transportation: at -20 °С; not more
than 50 thawing-freezing cycles. Shipping with blue ice or at room temperature
terms: up to 24 mounts
Exodeoxyribonuclease activity: DNA was stable after incubation of 1 µg fragment of phage lambda DNA in the presence of 25 µl of Bio-Star qPCR Mastermix (2×) in 50
µl reaction solution at 37 °C and 70 °C for 4 h.
Test for bacterial DNA contamination
Test for Hot -Start ( we test activity with or without MAB at various temperatures
DNA was stable after incubation of 1 μg fragment of phage lambda DNA in the presence of 25 μl of BioMaster HS-qPCR (2×) in 50 μl reaction solution at 37 °C and 70 °C for 4 h.
Absence of ribonuclease activity was confirmed after incubation of 1 μg of 5’-[P32]-labeled RNA fragment in the presence of 25 μl of BioMaster HS-qPCR (2×) in 50 μl reaction solution at 37 °C for
One month at room temperature does not reduce PCR efficiency